Washington, DC – Congresswoman Stacey E. Plaskett released the following statement regarding President Biden new executive actions bringing economic and food relief to Americans:
Greetings everyone - I wanted to let you know that the Congresswoman has sent a letter to the President of the United States asking for a new Attorney General for the Virgin Islands. Although I cannot divulge the entirety of the letter I wanted to give you a brief blurb from that letter:
The Democratic Progressive Caucus of Florida (DPCF) is proud to announce the Saturday election of three (3) reform allies to serve on the Democratic National Committee (DNC):
- Video Caption: 3 Diplo’s 2019 VMAs, Themed Suit
Mike Bloomberg’s Independence USA PAC began airing a new ad in support of Vice President Joe Biden in Florida. The TV ad will run statewide on broadcast and cable.
After an unprecedented assault on our democracy and the certification of the Electoral College votes, I am proud to announce key nominations for the Department of Justice.
“Today for the first time in many, many months I was filled with hope for the future of our great nation when Joe Biden officially became our president-elect and Kamala Harris made history as both the first woman and first black woman to be elected vice president of the United States. Finally, we can begin to put behind us Donald Trump’s reality TV presidency and will have a commander-in-chief who will actually deal with reality, follow the science, and lead us out of the coronavirus pandemic and economic uncertainty that have gripped the United States for nearly a year.
Mike Bloomberg and Miami-Dade County Democratic Executive Committee (DEC) announced today a $500,000 contribution from Mike Bloomberg to strengthen canvassing and Get Out the Vote efforts across the county.
- DNC Releases a New ad in Spanish and English Featuring America Ferrera Encouraging Voters to Use IWillVote.com and VoyAVotar.com
- The Miami Herald Endorses Commissioner Dennis C. Moss for Miami-Dade School Board District 9
- Florida AKAs Tackle Rural Voter Turnout, and Push Early Voting
- Voting Rights Organizations Resolve to Protect Florida Voters as State Continues History of Voter Suppression