There’s no better place to do your business with us or get answers than the ssa.gov website. They're always working to improve web pages and add online services to better serve you. Here are their top 10 web pages of 2021:
- Open your own my Social Security account, where you can verify your earnings, view your Social Security Statement, get future benefit estimates, obtain a benefit verification letter, update your Social Security information if you receive benefits, and more, at ssa.gov/myaccount.
- Their hub for Social Security news and updates is socialsecurity.gov. You can use social media to easily share these informative articles with friends and family.
- Need answers to your Social Security-related questions? The Frequently Asked Questions web page is another valuable source of information at ssa.gov/faq.
- You can complete and submit an online application for retirement benefits in as little as 15 minutes at ssa.gov/retirement.
- You can conveniently apply online for disability benefits at ssa.gov/benefits/disability.
- Visit their publication library online (including audio versions) on key subjects at ssa.gov/pubs.
- You can learn about Medicare at ssa.gov/benefits/medicare.
- You can take care of most business with us online when you visit their online services page at ssa.gov/onlineservices.
- There are times when you may need to fill out a form and submit it to them. You can find all forms easily at ssa.gov/forms.
- Learn how to recognize Social Security scams and how to report them at ssa.gov/fraud.
Remember, if you need help, information, or you are ready to do business with Social Security, the first place to go is their website. Save time and go online!