MIAMI —Beginning Wednesday, June 23, Miami-Dade County’s Department of Transportation and Public Works’ (DTPW) Golden Passport office, located at the Stephen P. Clark Center (111 NW First Street), will resume its regular operating hours of Monday through Friday 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
The customer service office recently reopened in late May and began accepting in-person renewals for Special Pass Program EASY Card holders. Due to demand, the operating hours were extended from 7 a.m. to 6 p.m. weekdays. As foot traffic begins to decline, the Golden Passport customer service office is ready to resume its regular business hours.
Through the online application, program participants can:
- Submit a new application
- Submit a renewal application
- Submit a replacement application
- Pay the replacement fee, when applicable
- Check the application status
Customer also have the option to renew by Fax Number 305-375-1192 or US Mail to Miami-Dade Transit Special Pass Programs, P.O. Box 01-9005, Miami FL 33101.
The following locations are currently open and accepting in-person customers:
- Golden Passport Office
- Stephen P. Clark Center (First Floor), 111 NW 1st Street, Miami, FL 33128
- Hours: Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. except County-observed holidays.
- Only customers requesting service will be permitted inside the office.
- City of Miami
- Little Haiti (6301 NE 2nd Ave., Miami, FL 33138)
- Overtown (1490 NW 3rd Ave., Suite 112-B, Miami, FL 33136)
- Hours: Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. excluding holidays, accepting walk-ins.
- City of Miami Beach (by appointment only)
- Miami Beach Customer Service Center (1755 Meridian Avenue, First Floor, Miami Beach, FL 33139)
- Appointments can be made onlineor by calling 305-673-7420.
- Hours: Monday thru Friday 8:30 a.m. to 6 p.m. excluding holiday, by appointment only.
- 311 Service Center
- Herbert S. Saffir Permitting and Inspection Center, 11805 SW 26 Street, Miami, FL 33175
- Please call 311 for office hours
As a reminder, only customers requesting service will be permitted inside the office and be required to wear a face mask.
Special Pass Program EASY Card holders are reminded that the deadline to renew has been extended through December 30, 2021. Visit our website for more details on the Golden Passport program or miamidade.gov/transitpass for information on transit passes.
For more on DTPW services, visit miamidade.gov/transit or download the GO Miami-Dade Transit app. Sign up to receive transit alerts at miamidade.gov/alerts or follow DTPW on social media on Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram.