MIAMI-DADE – In an effort to increase vaccine equity, Miami-Dade County Commission Vice Chairman Oliver G. Gilbert, III has partnered with the Office of Emergency Management to establish a mobile vaccination site at Carol City Park, 3201 NW 185th St., Miami Gardens, FL 33056 on Saturday, February 20, 2021. The distribution will begin at 8 a.m.
In order to be eligible, individuals must be 65 years of age or older. Persons 65 and older, with proof of age and Florida residency will be registered on site. Please bring a valid State of Florida ID or driver’s license.
If an individual does not have a valid State of Florida ID or driver’s license, they will need to provide two of the following documents as proof that they live in Florida (this information can also be found at miamidade.gov/vaccine):
- A deed, mortgage, monthly mortgage statement, mortgage payment booklet or residential rental or lease agreement
- A utility hookup or work order dated within 60 days
- A utility bill, not more than 2 months old
- Mail from a financial institution, including checking, savings, or investment account statements, not more than 2 months old
- Mail from a federal, state, county, or municipal government agency, not more than 2 months old
For additional information, call Akeem Brutus 305-877-8654.
WHO: Miami-Dade County Commission Vice Chairman Oliver G. Gilbert, III
Miami-Dade County Office of Emergency Management
WHAT: COVID-19 vaccine distribution
WHEN: Saturday, Feb. 20, at 8 a.m.
WHERE: Carol City Park, 3201 NW 185th St, Miami Gardens, FL 33056