MIAMI-DADE – Small Business owners in District 3 may apply for the Keon Hardemon Small Business Grant Program. Business owners who meet the eligibility requirements can receive up to $10,000. Grants awarded may be used to purchase equipment, supplies, advertising, marketing, inventory, building liability insurance, security systems, local or state licenses, software, rental deposits, and minor renovations.
Applications will be accepted Thursday, Feb. 17, 2022, through 4 p.m. on Thursday, March 3, 2022. The qualifications for the Keon Hardemon Small Business Grant Program are as follows:
- Business must be in District 3
- Business has been in operation for at least two consecutive years
- Must have (7) full-time employees or less
- A physical address is required
- Must be a for-profit business
- Home-based businesses can apply
- If approved, the business must attend a mandatory grant recipient workshop
The application deadline is 4 p.m. on March 3, 2022. Completed original applications can be hand delivered or emailed.
Office of Miami-Dade County Commissioner Keon Hardemon, District 3 Office
Joseph Caleb Center
5400 NW 22nd Ave., Ste. 700
Miami, FL 33142
From 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Please refer to the Keon Hardemon Small Business Grant Program application for all qualifications and requirements to apply for grant funding. Applications are available online at www.miamidade.gov/district03. Printed applications are available for pick-up from the District 3 office upon request.