Kingston, Jamaica,– Jamaicans for Justice (JFJ) welcomed its new Executive Director, Ms. Fay Petgrave on Monday, July 5, 2021.
Ms. Petgrave has extensive management experience in the public and private sectors having served as the first CEO/Regional Director to establish and run the Southern Regional Health Authority as well as being a Management Consultant in London for Coopers and Lybrand (now Price Waterhouse Coopers) and for KPMG both in London and in Kingston. Prior to joining us, she had established and was managing her own business.
Fay’s affiliations include being a long-time member and volunteer of JFJ, a former board member of the Women’s Leadership Initiative, as well as serving on the boards of the Adoption Board (which became subsumed into the then Child Development Agency) and the Mandeville Regional Hospital Board.
Ms. Petgrave has key competencies in:
- Organisational and human resources directorship, management and
- development; Project management, evaluation and reporting;
- Strategy, planning and programme development;
- Team membership, leadership and advocacy; and
- A keen interest and an analytical approach to world justice, political, social, environmental and religious affairs
Her academic qualifications include a Master of Arts in Health Facilities Planning from the now London Metropolitan University and a Bachelor of Arts in Politics from Durham University in the United Kingdom.
JFJ anticipates that the organisation will blossom under her leadership.