Social Security understands your individual needs. From early career to retirement, we’re here, securing today and tomorrow. Our People Like Me webpages give you information tailored to your specific needs. Here are a few:
- Early Career – The earlier you start saving, the better off you will be — during your working years and in retirement. Learn how Social Security is here for you when you start working at www.socialsecurity.gov/people/earlycareer.
- Mid-Career – Did you relocate for a better job? Are you starting a family? Buying your first home? There’s a lot to consider when planning your future and we can help. www.socialsecurity.gov/people/midcareer.
- Veterans and Wounded Warriors – Providing services to those who served us is how we honor the people who put their lives on the line for our freedom. Learn more about how we help service members at www.socialsecurity.gov/people/veterans.
- Pre-Retirement – For those of you who are about to retire, we not only congratulate you, we offer many resources for your golden years. See how we can help at www.socialsecurity.gov/people/preretirement.
- Women – Statistically, women live longer and earn less over their lifetimes. This creates unique challenges for a long and happy retirement. Learn how you can get ahead by knowing the facts at www.socialsecurity.gov/people/women.
Creating resources for people like you helps us provide you with information about programs that can create lasting, positive change in your life. Share these People Like Me pages with friends and family at www.socialsecurity.gov/people.