The weekend kicks off with a welcome reception and golf draw party on Thursday evening. On Friday, a golf classic commences with a shot gun start for 24 teams at Ocean Club. Each golf foursome includes the exclusive opportunity to play with a Miami Dolphins Legend or celebrity. The golf classic on Friday wraps with an awards luncheon and a Bahamas Bash party.
The weekend will conclude on Saturday with a free fan fest at Thomas A. Robinson Stadium. The day is packed with great festivities for families, including Dolphins Academy Youth Football & Cheer Clinics for kids ages 6-17. Spots are open for boys and girls who have an interest in learning the fundamentals of the game from Dolphins alumni or learning dance moves and chants from the Miami Dolphins Cheerleaders.
The day is culminated by competitive flag football games between Nassau, Freeport Grand Bahama, Abaco, Exuma and a Dolphins Legends vs. Bahamas Legends Flag Football Game
Thursday, May 25
- Arrival Day
- Welcome Reception (private event)
Friday, May 26
- Dan Marino & Friends Golf Classic and Awards Luncheon (ticketed event)
- Dan Marino & Friends Bahamas Weekend Bahamas Bash (ticketed event)
Saturday, May 27
- Dolphins Academy Youth Football & Cheer Clinics (free event)
- Dolphins Legends vs. Bahamas Legends Flag Football Game (free event)
- Bahamas Weekend Junkanoo Party (private event)