The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon
- Last night, on â€œ60 Minutes,â€ Donald Trump gave his first TV interview since being elected â€” and get this, he said that he will only take $1 a year as president. All part of Trumpâ€™s unending commitment to never pay taxes.
- Trump said that he would not accept the standard $400,000 salary that presidents get. That story again: Trump made his first deal as president-elect and lost almost $400,000.
- After Donald Trump met with President Obama, Trump seemed surprised by the scope of the presidentâ€™s duties. Trump said, â€œWho knew?â€ And Hillary was like, â€œI did.â€
- I want to say happy birthday to Prince Charles, who turned 68 today. His friends got him a cake, which was nice until Queen Elizabeth popped out of it and shouted, â€œStill here!â€
- Apple just released a new app that lets you read books with your kids on your TV. Or as dads put it, â€œYeah, this â€˜bookâ€™ is about the Patriots-Seahawks game, and itâ€™s a thriller.â€
- Scientists have discovered that rats actually enjoy being tickled and even have their own version of laughing. Scientists were very excited about this discovery, while everyone else was like, â€œHowâ€™s that Zika cure coming along?â€
- Did anyone see the super moon? This is the biggest super moon in 69 years. It happens when the moon appears bigger because itâ€™s much closer to the Earth than usual. Apparently 2016â€™s been so crazy that even the moon was like, â€œIâ€™ve got to see this for myself.â€
KINGSTON, Jamaica â€“ Jamaica unloaded a â€œtrailer loadâ€ of respect on one of its most prominent, yet controversial sons. Rexton Gordon, known throughout the entertainment world as the dancehall star â€œShabba Ranksâ€, was recently awarded his nationâ€™s Order of Distinction, officer class, for contribution to the Jamaican music industry locally and internationally.
KINGSTON, Jamaica â€“ South Korea is known for many things: A prosperous, growing society and mortal enemies to its neighbour North Korea. Producing a reggae artiste determined to make the music thrive in this Asian nation and elsewhere, however, was never part of the countryâ€™s key selling points. Enter Skull, real name Sung Jin Cho, a 36-year-old former South Korean university student and army man who has pledged the last 16 years to promoting reggae through his work as a singer.
KINGSTON, Jamaica â€“ The legacy of one of Jamaica and the worldâ€™s greatest musical icons and ambassadors for social equality will now be preserved in his homeland following the official opening of the Peter Tosh Museum in New Kingston on Oct. 19. Tosh, born Peter McIntosh, was shot to death in Sept. 1987 at age 42. He was an original member of The Wailers, a group which also included Bob Marley and Neville â€œBunnyâ€ Livingston, both legends as well.