The Event's focal point includes a presentation of some of the world's best erotic art, yet the weekend celebrations will be so much more. This one of a kind event presents something for everyone; whether you are an art enthusiast or connoisseur; mainstream, or into Alternative and Sexy lifestyles; the collection of the artworks being showcased is designed to literally stimulate all of the senses. In essence, Erotic Signature's goal is to make sure that everyone has a spectacular and fun weekend while enjoying all aspects of an erogenous journey through entertainment, socializing, role playing, and interactive participation. Combined with some of the best local and international talents, superstar performers, as well as the support and participation of some of the most prominent organizations in the erotic art community, this year's ARTundressed will definitely keep everyone talking long after it's over!
Erotic Signature strives to provide strong relationships between all aspects of the erotic art market worldwide. Through various methods of publishing, special events, art exhibition and marketing, our organization works to validate erotic art and call attention to the achievements of this ever growing community, whether it is in music, art, fashion, entertainment, or commerce.
ARTundressed 2010 INCLUDES:
- Art Exhibition at: HARVEY'S By The Bay
- Live shows and performances; Live bands and deejays; Fashion Shows
- Art contests such as Body Painting, Live Drawing, Fine Art and Photography
- A Silent Art Auction during Saturday evening to benefit The American Foundation for AIDS Research (amfAR)
- The Closing Party: "the GOOD, the BAD, and the KINKY" Ball (Saturday night)
ART EXHIBITION PRESENTS:
- Over 175 international artists featured in Erotic Signature's "The World's Greatest Erotic Art of Today" book.
- 160 participating artists registered to showcase about 300 pieces in the Art Exhibition
- More than 60 international winning artists scheduled to attend the Exhibition.
- Participation and installations presented by Local artists, as well as Masters of the Erotic Art movement.