The homes will be available for purchase through a lottery system to very-low to moderate-income households who qualify for first mortgage financing with an approved lender and who will use the homes as their primary residence. The County may also provide purchase assistance for qualified buyers. All new buyers are required to attend homeowner education class and meet current Housing Finance and Community Redevelopment Division underwriting criteria for the home purchase and loans.
Applications will be available starting April 3, 2017 at Housing Finance and Community Redevelopment Division or online at Broward.org/Housing/Pages/Default.aspx. The application period will be open until 12PM, May 26, 2017 and completed applications should be delivered in person to the following address:
Housing Finance and Community Redevelopment Division
110 NE Third Street, Suite 300
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33301
Office Hours: Monday - Friday, 8:30AM to 5PM, excluding holidays
For further information call: 954-357-4900.
The participating nonprofit agencies are:
- Broward Alliance for Neighbourhood Development (BAND)
- Dania Economic Development Corporation
- Habitat for Humanity of Broward
- Housing, Opportunities, Mortgage Assistance and Effective Neighbourhood Solutions, Inc. (HOMES)
- Housing Foundation of America
- Liberia Economic and Social Development
- Minority Builders Coalition, Inc.
- Neighbourhood Housing Services of South Florida, Inc.
- Sunrise City Community Housing Development Organization, Inc.
- Urban League of Broward County, Inc.
Translation services available upon request:
Servicios de traducción pueden ser disponibles bajo petición.
To request this information please contact:
Para obtener la información or traducción, por favor contacte.